Sunday, September 13, 2009

My new toy

When my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year, I told her that I wanted a new scanner/copier combo. Of course she got it for me...and it has been sitting in its nice little box beside my computer since then. We have had three straight days of rain so far with plenty more in the forecast, which meant no opening day soccer weekend and pretty much nothing else going on either. So I had some time on my hands, which meant I could clean my house or do my best to find something else that needed to be done. Needless to say, I have had this scanner/copier for months, and it was high time I got it out and learned how to use it...there wasn't much of a learning curve actually since you just put the picture on there and hit scan, so even my technology challenged brain could figure it out. Anyway, I decided to go back and scan some pictures of J from when she was my chunky monkey...not my tall string bean that I see today. Here are a couple of my favorites that I have come across so far. If you don't hear from me for a while I'll be sitting at my computer staring at picture after picture of my little angle hoping my preteen doesn't come in and try to kick me off!!!












2 comments:

  1. Those pictures make me feel old...I still remember my trip to your house to meet her at the end of October! Can't believe it's been almost NINE years! Holy Cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I felt old looking through all of them, especially when I saw how young we all looked back then!!!

    ReplyDelete