Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving

There is so much in this wonderful life that I have that I am thankful for that it would take a while to list it all. God has truly blessed me. I am most thankful for my family though. For Joe and Jaden, my parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. I am also thankful for the second family I got when I married Joey. They have taken me in like I was one of their own. This year for Thanksgiving we drove up to Oklahoma to spend the day with them. I am also thankful that they are close enough for a one day visit since I usually have to work the Wed. before and the Fri. after Thanksgiving. It was a great day filled with tons of great food, football, family and fun...the four F's!!! Jaden made this little guy her friend from the start, his name is Snickers!!!



The kids all had a great time together. This year we had Thanksgiving at one of the cousins homes and they had tons for the kids to do. We saw them when it was time to eat and out the windows. Thankfully it was a beautiful day, and they took full advantage of it!!! There was a trampoline, tree house, basketball goal, bikes, scooters and plenty of trails for J to perfect her driving skills...they had a 4 wheeler and an ATV which she took full advantage of.






Mykah looks a little scared...if any of J's driving ability comes from her mamma I'd be scared too!!! Thankfully there were no accidents to report. Jaden was a little sad when we had to leave, she is already plotting to take a change of clothes next year and stay even if I have to come home and work.


Joey was excited to get this gift from his parents.



I thought it was so cute...even if it did have OU stuff all over it. You can plug it in and it lights up and everything. A little of his excitement wore off when J and I got this...





These are so adorable...thanks so much Sandra and Joe. We had a great time with all of you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment