Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random thoughts...

This is a picture of Jaden with Baby. She was almost the only dog to survive the weekend with us...Joe offered several times to help get rid of Sister, not to worry though, Sister is still alive and well...and back at her own home thankfully. We kept both of them for some friends over the weekend, and it definitely helped us to remember why we don't have dogs of our own!!! Jaden loves Baby and Sister, if you ever hear her talking about them I'm providing this picture to let you know she is talking about dogs...not some bun in my oven!!!






Hope and Sandie surprised us with a visit this weekend as well. I have to show you these pictures because Hope kept telling me I was "too slow" to get a picture of her looking...maybe I was most of the time, but I got one sort of and actually caught her looking one time so thought I'd show just so everyone could see. Don't worry, I won't bore you with all the misses.




Every now and then Jaden wears real honest to goodness cute clothes for me...so I make her sit still so I can take her picture. It helps me remember the days when I used to get to pick out what she wore. Now she tells me "I'm an athlete not a girly girl" and every day I get a pony tail and some Converse tennis shoes with jeans and a t-shirt. Although Joe tells her she has to give up the barbies if she's not a girly girl, and trust me that's not happening anytime soon, so I still hold out hope that she will be a little bit of both. I think she wore this outfit because she just got these adorable flip flops from her soccer coach (made by his wife of course) and she wanted to try them out!!!



1 comment:

  1. I don't see Jaden every completely giving up the "girlie-girl." She loves shoes and dress-up way too much :) But the fact that she now identifies herself as an athlete gives me hope that Sadie may not always be so completely girlie...Somewhere in the middle is good!

    ReplyDelete