Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just call me the queen

I will be getting a crown so I may as well have the title to go along with it...that's what I'm thinking anyway. I pretty much knew it was coming, I am missing a large chunk of tooth in a not good spot so there was nothing much else that could be done. I wonder if I put the chunk of tooth under my pillow if the Tooth Fairy will show up and leave me some money to cover the crown??? Worth a shot I'm thinking.



I am also wondering what it is about this chair...








It seems to have magical powers to knock kids out. I'll have to suggest she watch TV here sometime on the weekend when I'm feeling like taking a nap myself...if she goes down I may just be able to sneak one in...also worth a shot I'm thinking!!!








Here are just a couple of pictures of Jaden's new bangs...courtesy of her mom who shall remain nameless because they weren't exactly supposed to be real bangs, that's just what we ended up with. Luckily J has decided she likes them just fine so her mom is off the hook!!! She is in the middle of a heated old maid battle with her daddy so didn't notice that I was taking yet another picture of her.





2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are going to need a crown afterall. Bummer. Those darn Britten teeth. Tell Joey to blame it on that!

    Tell J that I like the bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Marie! Give J a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete