Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Prayers

Please remember Joey's dad in your prayers today as he is having surgery...that the surgery goes well and is successful. I pray with all my heart that he will finally be able to have pain free days.

Please also think of me as I go to the dentist this afternoon to have them check on the tooth that I have broken...darn Crunch-n-Munch. I am hopeful that it is something that they will be able to fix without a crown or something equally tortuous. My one crown experience was the worst dental experience of my life, and any of you who know me know that I am quite experienced with dental work!!! I think I had the nickname "Cavity Queen" at my childhood dentist. Joey blames it on my love of candy and aversion to milk...he may just be onto something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment