Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our new neighbor's a barber?

We finally got some new neighbors next door after about a year. Jaden had to go over last night to ask if they could get her soccer ball for her out of their backyard after it flew over our fence. When she came home she said "Did you know our neighbor is a barber?" I asked her how she knew this, "was she cutting someones hair when you went over there?" "No, she just told me." I wondered where in a short conversation of "can I get my soccer ball out of your backyard?" would this lady tell Jaden that she was a barber. Finally I asked her what exactly the woman had said to her, and Jaden said that when she was leaving the lady said "By the way, we're the Barber's." Jaden couldn't quite figure out what Joe and I thought was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment