Friday, July 17, 2009

A little break

Finally a little break in the action. I feel like I have been on the go all summer...and it's just halfway over. We are having a great time this summer, but I am so glad to have a night with nothing that I HAVE to do. So I decided that it would be a great time to grab a glass of wine and try to get the pictures I have been taking downloaded. I haven't actually taken as many pictures as I would like so far this summer...I seem to always be in a hurry and forget my camera half the time. My camera has not made it to one of J's indoor soccer games or practices so far...I have another chance tomorrow though, so cross your fingers. Unless you are tired of seeing soccer pictures, in that case you have my permission to uncross them now. Most of my pictures are of swimming so far. Of course that is what we seem to be doing the most of. Guess that's what happens when you think you are having a little girl and you wind up with a fish instead. Anyway, thought tonight I'd just post some of my favorites from this summer so far...


































Oops guess I do have a few soccer pictures to share...thanks to Cody and Caden for helping me out here!!!











This is an example of how most of my pictures of J's dives turn out...




Still haven't gotten one in the air, but this was at least close...come on give me credit for it.




And finally a couple of random nonswimming picts.




















2 comments:

  1. Why am I still a shadow in your followers list? I have a profile picture now...Maybe by commenting, it will update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make mine show up on your blog I had to go into the blogs I'm following, click on manage and go into the settings there and add my picture, but I don't know for sure...I just do stuff till it shows up, and sometimes my picture just disappears.

    ReplyDelete