Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's raining clothes

Tony and Sam took J shopping for back to school stuff the other day and got her all these new tops plus some awesome high tops in her favorite style, a back pack, lunch box and a couple of other things. They are such great friends and always up to spoiling a certain little girl I know!!! Just wanted to say thank you so much. Everything is so cute and she had a blast shopping with you.






Two of her tops came with these sleeves that go on your arms looped around your thumb. She has decided that it "looks really cool if you just wear one." Here's what Joey says when he sees her wearing them, "Oh look, you're wearing your arm sock today. Do you have one arm that is really cold or what?" Then he gets the "Dad, you don't know what cool is look" and she's back about her business.


Below is the only indoor soccer picture you will be seeing from me this season because, well indoor soccer pictures are really hard to take. The lighting is really bad, and my camera doesn't like it at all. We are separated from the field by Plexiglas and a huge net...not good for picture taking. And finally, these girls move way too fast for me!!! It's fun to watch though, so if you want to see what's going on, just come on down for a visit!!!






And finally, in yet another unrelated category, Jaden wanted all her swim suits to get equal time on this here blog, and since none of the pictures I posted the other day have this swim suit in them...you get to see more swimming pictures. At least I know I have one loyal follower, and that J is getting in a little bit of reading this summer...she has to check this out just to make sure there is nothing on here too embarrassing about her!!!



























1 comment:

  1. She is such a fashion diva! I think I am going to be in trouble when Sadie gets old enough to start paying attention to that kind of stuff...maybe I should keep her away from Jaden.

    ReplyDelete