Saturday, July 11, 2009

Help...it's too soon

Jaden has played around with makeup forever, but last night truly scared me with visions of the future. I guess I haven't really paid attention for a while, and in the past it was always just gobbed on and never looked real, so it didn't bother me. Last night when I looked at her though, she did not look like my cute little 8-year-old...she looked way too grown up, and I am definitely not ready for that!!!





Here she is with a friend getting all dolled up. They already look like pros, please help me now!!!





Here's an after shot. Thankfully her daddy was already asleep so he didn't have to have a heart attack. This is his baby after all people.








At least after they were finished it was on to nice kid friendly games...remember Guess Who everyone? Thankfully there was no talk of dating or boys or any of that other nonsense, at least not while Mom was listening!!!





3 comments:

  1. Our babies are growing up too soon, Marie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I can't even imagine when I have to start letting her drive. I'll be calling you to get me through it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie is already asking for me to put my make-up on her daily. She says she needs it to look beautiful. Scary...

    ReplyDelete