Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks MeMaw!!!

Today Jaden's favorite man in the little brown truck showed up (aka the UPS man) with a bag full of goodies from MeMaw. Jaden couldn't wait to put all her outfits together and see how they looked on her...maybe that story she told me about not being a girly girl was a little exaggerated because what I saw in front of me going through this stuff was pure 100% girl!!!

All dressed up an ready for the 4th.

A little sweaty, but you can't have the 4th of July without a little sweat (at least not around our area, I think I got heat stroke just taking these pictures)!!!

Great for some frisbee in the backyard.

Or the perfect lake outfit...she thinks she'll try it out this weekend on the jet ski!!!


And of course what's summer without a new tankini with a little skirt to cover up the bottom... good thinking MeMaw!!! Thanks a bunch, she loves all her new outfits!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment