Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy B-day Jaden

Happy birthday to my sweet baby girl...who isn't such a baby anymore. My little girl is 9 today, and I am so proud of the person she is becoming. She is so kind and sweet and just a fun person to be around. Hopefully all of these qualities just continue to grow in her!!!

She had a party with her cousins last weekend in Amarillo and had a great time. Tony and Sam took her out last night for some shopping at Justice and dinner wherever she wanted...Chili's of course. Today I took her shopping...the cash and gift cards she has gotten so far were burning a hole in her little pocket. Hopefully she has had a great day today. I'm about to cook her a b-day dinner...to be followed up by cheesecake, her favorite!!!




A special thanks to Angie for taking some time out last Sunday to take some new pictures for me. They are all great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment