Thursday, October 15, 2009

My blessings...

Every night when I tuck Jaden into bed she says "Mommy could you cuddle me for 5 minutes?" If I am in the middle of doing something she asks if I will come back and cuddle her "even if I'm asleep." I know it will not always be like this, so I cuddle with her and hold her hand and rub her hair as she fall asleep...I'll take it for as long as it will last. She is the piece of me I never knew was missing until she was here.

I not only have this beautiful little girl, I am surrounded by love. Starting with my husband who I know will always be there to love and support me and continuing on to my amazing family and friends. God has truly blessed me with each and every one of you, and I know I am not good at showing it but I hope you all know how much I love each of you and count you all as blessings in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment