Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yuck

My hands are raw from washing them every 5 seconds or putting on hand sanitizer every time I touch something, and I'm sure Jaden is tired of me constantly telling her to do the same...and all because the nasty flu is hovering all through our house. Someone said Friday, "I don't get the flu, so why should I get a flu shot." Saturday this someone came home from work with the flu, although of course said person didn't believe me when I told him that is what he had and so didn't go to the doctor until Wednesday afternoon to be told that he does indeed have the flu. Hopefully the flu shots Jaden and I got will hold up for us...or else you all better start praying for this someone who "doesn't need a flu shot because he never gets the flu!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment