Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Saturday Soccer

Well, I decided to try and video a soccer game...not as easy at it might sound, especially with the small hand held video camera I have and strong winds. Anyway, it is a pretty long video so don't feel like you have to watch all of it, maybe someday I'll get all fancy and figure out how to edit and just put in the parts I want. I tried to be extremely quiet during the filming of this video because nothing ruins a good video like the sound of my voice!!! I'm sure J didn't mind that I wasn't yelling and drawing her attention away from the game. The main highlight is toward the beginning where Jaden scores a goal for our team. I didn't do a very good job of getting her and the goal in the video at the same time, but it was my first try after all people. This is the only goal for our team during this quarter, but of course I got great shots of the other team scoring three goals...hopefully it will work out better next time!!!

Well guess I'd better go figure out some Easter plans for us. It will be our first Easter here by ourselves and not spending it with family either in Oklahoma or the panhandle...so no one will be doing the cooking for me this year...unless I can talk Joe into it. Steaks could be the new Easter meal I'm thinking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, we missed you guys. Fewer egg-stuffers and dyers, fewer eggs, fewer kids hunting...hopefully next year. BTW...we need new eggs for next year (especially big ones). Help me remember.

    ReplyDelete