Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jillion dollar smile

For several years I could only get a picture of Jaden actually smiling by accident. She would never willingly let anyone see her teeth, so I guess getting braces put on at age 8 was not only a necessary thing for the health of her teeth but also great because she'll flash me a smile anytime now. I was worried about how she might handle the pain and also if she would be able to take care of her teeth herself, but she has done great with both. This is probably only the first phase for us and she'll get another set when she is 12, but for now these are doing great and she should get the top set off sometime this summer!!! And now...as Joe would say "show me that smile I'm paying a jillion dollars for."








I don't know if you can tell from this picture...probably only if you have better eyesight than me, which is probably all of you...but she got to get some colors put on. She has purple and black right now to match her soccer colors...I'm sure she thought of that because we had a game right after our appointment on Mon. but purple is also her favorite color, so she may have gone with it anyway



No comments:

Post a Comment