Thursday, April 16, 2009

My little...er make that big weed

It seems like I have a teenage boy on my hands right now. Jaden is constantly starving these days. She is eating more breakfast just to make it to morning snack at school and taking extra snacks to make it through the day. She has a snack again when we get home even though she's had one in her after school program and then dinner about an hour later. I think she would probably just stay at the bar and eat if we would let her...and leave the TV on Disney channel. I am thinking we are in the middle of a growth spurt, so thought I'd measure her now and then again later on to see if I was right...or if she really has just turned into a teenage boy...I'll let you know for sure when I find out.



Here's where we are now...better watch out Mammaw, if she keeps eating like she is now she may catch you pretty soon!!!



We're heading into a free weekend around here...no soccer or anything we have to do anyway, although I'm sure J is making plans for us already. She is pretty excited about not being so busy and getting to invite a friend over...plus I'm pretty sure she's added the Hannah Montana movie to the agenda. Guess we'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment