Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two very different days

Jaden had a soccer game on Saturday. It was a great day, warm but not too hot and a gentle breeze every now and then. I didn't mind at all being outside watching and cheering her on on Saturday. One of my pasty white arms even got some sun out of the deal...my poor other pasty white arm is still jealous today. She played hard and was all over the field on Saturday, it was a really fun game to watch!!!









Jaden had another soccer game Monday night...it was none of the things that Saturday was. It was COLD...I hate cold. On top of being cold, the wind was blowing 40 mph. There is nothing to block the wind at the soccer fields. I cannot imagine how hard it is to run with all that cold air filling your lungs. Plus every time the ball got kicked out of bounds...it really went out of bounds. There was no stopping it with the wind the way it was. Monday was a miserable day, but these little girls still got out there and did everything they could to get that ball where they needed it to go. They should get an award for all their effort...I should get an award for staying out there the whole time watching!!!













2 comments:

  1. You said that you can't imagine how hard it is to run with all that cold air filling your lungs. Have you forgotten all those miserbaly cold and windy track meets we used to run in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I have...I totally block out all stuff related to track!!!

    ReplyDelete