Thursday, April 2, 2009

Made it

Whew, finally made it through the rough part of the week. Got through three days of soccer...games and practices after school plus the piles of homework and came out alive to move on to the downhill slide!!! I always feel better on Thursday knowing that I have two free evenings when I get home before we start up with soccer games again on Sat. Someone told me once that these kids sports will take over everything...guess I should have listened better. I do really enjoy watching her play and get better though, so I suppose overall it's worth it!!!

We're getting ready for round two of visitors. Sandie and Corkey and little Miss Hope will be heading our way later this afternoon. I can promise clean sheets since Mom washed them before she left Sunday...but that's about all. Guess I should have gone ahead and cleaned the bathrooms instead of starting this blog two weeks ago!!! It will be another busy and fun weekend for us, and hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share with you guys. Maybe we should try and keep the streak alive...so I'll be taking reservations for next weekend if any of you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment